Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thank You

Dear Friends,

Well, we worked hard, did our best, and we had a respectable showing. But at the end of the day I was not able to reach enough voters to get new representation in Utah's 3rd. I would like to thank all 51,017 of you that voted for me--a 31-year-old political novice who has never before sought political office. I appreciate your prayers and hopes that you placed in me. I hold your trust very close to my heart. For those of you that I did not earn your vote, I hope we can get get to know each other better in the future. I appreciate all the help and hope of our many contributors and volunteers in our campaign. We learned a lot and will be better for our cause next time. This may be the end of this campaign, but it is just the beginning of us working for a better future.

All the best,

Christian

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home